Amazing volunteer opportunity for our students
North Devon Hospice
Our students have been offered an amazing opportunity to apply as a volunteer at North Devon Hospice to offer treatments to carers and staff to complete their case studies.
The application is subject to interview & recruitment process.
This is an amazing opportunity to apply and will help you to not only gain work experience, but will enable you to work towards your case studies as part of your course.
This opportunity is available to students on our level 3 and above courses ONLY, applicable courses listed below. This is also subject to interview & recruitment process of the North Devon Hospice.
Successful applicants will be provided with ½ day or day opportunities, dependant on availability.
Here are the benefits:
- Fully equipped therapy rooms are provided including equipment, products & towels.
- Fully serviced reception area to greet your clients & take your bookings
- A real working environment to experience. Great for your CV!
- You only need to bring yourself and your case study paperwork. You will need to wear your therapist uniform.
- Free Wi-Fi and a café onsite so you can even sit and do your coursework, whilst enjoying coffee / lunch.
- A chance to network with other therapists / students
- You will have the opportunity to give something back to the community, whilst gaining experience.
- A supported induction programme and further training opportunities available.
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Aromatherapy
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Massage
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Reflexology
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
Sports massage students
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage
There is an opportunity for Pre & Post event massage at fundraising events
For further details and to apply as a volunteer, click here – https://www.northdevonhospice.org.uk/jobs-volunteering/volunteering/ways-you-can-volunteer/as-a-complementary-therapist/