This handbook will develop your knowledge and understanding of the role and sources of nutrients required for a balanced diet to maintain good health for personal use. Furthermore, you will learn how to provide general information on healthy eating to your clients if in the Beauty / Complementary Therapies field.
- Paperback: 87 pages
- Publisher: Self-published E-Book (2nd April 2019)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: A5 format
- Format: PDF
N.B. You will need adobe reader software installed on your device to be able to open and read this format, click here to download the latest adobe reader – https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
This handbook includes:
- Vitamins & Minerals – and what foods they are in as well as signs of deficiencies
- Dietary factors
- Importance of eating healthy
- Nutrients and ailments that can be helped by taking the right nutrients / supplements
As soon as you have completed checkout and paid for your purchase, you will receive an email containing a link to download your Ebook. Please do check your junk / spam folder if it does not land in your inbox. If you pay by bank transfer, please allow up to 24 hours to receive your email, as we have to process your purchase manually.
If you have not received your email, please let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap.