Anatomical & Physiological Knowledge of body systems VTCT Level 3 course
|Home study + written exam (please click here for exam dates – EXAM DATES|
Click to see our payment plan options
Anatomy & Physiology
Level 3 award in Anatomical & Physiological Knowledge of body systems course
Anatomy & Physiology – The VTCT Level 3 Award in Anatomical and Physiological Knowledge of Body Systems is a qualification that has been specifically designed to give you knowledge and understanding of the main systems of the body.
This knowledge and understanding is embedded in many beauty and complementary therapy qualifications. You will also learn about further career pathways in allied healthcare fields.
There are 3 qualification choices for you to choose from here to cater for all student requirements. Please see below for details of these options.
Option 2: VTCT Level 3 Award in Anatomical and Physiological Knowledge of Body Systems
Pre-requisites (entry level):
There are no formal prerequisite qualifications that you must have prior to enrolling on this course.
Home study course consisting of 10 learning outcomes to revise, includes training manual, VTCT assessment booklet (PDF). There is 1 written exam to sit at the end of the course
10 learning outcomes –
1. Be able to have knowledge of the skin, nails and hair
2. Be able to have knowledge of the skeletal system
3. Be able to have knowledge of the muscular system
4. Be able to have knowledge of the nervous system
5. Be able to have knowledge of the endocrine system
6. Be able to have knowledge of the respiratory system
7. Be able to have knowledge of the cardiovascular system
8. Be able to have knowledge of the lymphatic system
9. Be able to have knowledge of the digestive system
10. Be able to have knowledge of further career pathways
This can be started at anytime
You will need to attend one of our assessment centres (Bideford, Devon) to sit 1 written exam paper at the end of the course.
Self-paced home study revision can be started at anytime (+ 1 written exam) and covers approx. Guided learning hours – 60 (GLH covers revision and exams)
No, there are no case studies required for this course.
The VTCT (Vocational Training and Charitable Trust)
This is a good foundation to go onto becoming a self-Employed complementary / beauty therapist working from home, own salon, mobile.
What’s included in the course fee:
Training manual & VTCT assessment booklet (PDF format) and training manual emailed to you. A coursework tutor is assigned to you for full support throughout the course. A VTCT certificate posted to you on successful completion of the course.
We recommend you purchase a text book to support your learning
We also recommend you purchase a text book to support your learning, a recommended reading list is supplied here:
VTCT Level 3 Award in Anatomical and Physiological Knowledge of Body Systems
Please check your insurance companies requirements before enrolling on this course? (It is the students responsibility to check coverage with their insurers BEFORE enrolling on this course)
NOT SURE WHICH QUALIFICATION IS RIGHT FOR YOU? CLICK HERE
You may also like…
Join Our Newsletter
- Beauty & Nail Courses
- Business, Management & Teaching Courses
- Massage & Complementary Therapy Courses
- Other Therapy Courses
- Online distant learning courses
- Sacred Self Academy online courses