Advanced Learner Loan Course Fee:
|Bideford – 3 days
July – 4th, 18th
August – 8th
Enrolment closes on 31st May 2018
You will need to attend an induction,
dates coming soon!
Salon Management VTCT Level 4 VRQ Diploma training course – 19+ Advanced Learner Loan
For current course dates, please click here – COURSE DATES
Salon Management LEVEL 4 (VRQ)
The VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management is an advanced qualification that has been specifically designed for existing or aspiring salon managers.
Throughout this qualification you will plan the management of products and services for your salon by; analysing data for planning purposes, set operational objectives, monitor working practices, evaluate stock control and equipment levels and provide recommendations to increase salon revenue.
You will research, monitor and recommend improvements to ensure the health, safety and security, the quality of client care and management of sales for your salon.
This qualification is suitable for hairdressers, barbers, beauty therapists and nail technicians.
VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management
You are expected to hold a Level 3 qualification in a relevant discipline, or significant industry experience prior to undertaking this qualification.
Practical attendance & assessment: 3 days
Coursework: Home study and portfolio of evidence containing questions and assignment work
Training material is emailed to you.
UV40462 Management of health, safety and security in the salon
UV40464 Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
UV40465 Sales management in the hair and beauty sector
UV40466 Public relations (PR) in the hair and beauty sector
UV40467 Salon management
UV30460 Marketing in the hair and beauty sector
UV30457 Salon design for the hair and beauty sector
GLH (Guided Learning Hours): 301. (GLH incl’s. practical, coursework, case studies, assessments, written exams)
Home study (Coursework): This can be started at anytime,
The VTCT (Vocational Training & Charitable Trust)
On completion of this qualification you may choose to undertake further study; qualifications you could progress to include:
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy – Advanced learner loan (Available at Gloucester only)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Barbering – Advanced learner loan (Available at Gloucester only)
- VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy (General Route) – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy Massage – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing – Advanced learner loan (Available at Gloucester only)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Make-Up Artistry – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology Package – Advanced Learner Loan
- VTCT Level 4 Permanent Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation – Advanced learner loan (Available at Gloucester only)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Stress Management Strategies – Advanced learner loan
Self-Employment or Employment as a Complementary Therapist / Aromatherapist
Training material emailed to you. A coursework tutor is assigned to you for full support throughout the course. Fully qualified tutor for the practical training. A VTCT qualification is posted to you on successful completion of the course.
You will need to purchase your own products (essential oils, massage medium), equipment (e.g. massage couch / chair) and massage oils in order to carry out your case studies. We also recommend you purchase a text book to support your learning, a recommended reading list is supplied with your training pack.
A VRQ – VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management (QCF)
This qualification is mapped to the relevant NOS (National Occupational Standards), where applicable. This qualification is accredited on the qualifications and credit framework (QCF). This qualification is a VRQ (Vocationally Related Qualification.)
We have partnered with HHBTA Ltd, Glos to bring VTCT courses to our students & Any Driver Ltd to bring 19+ advanced learner loans to our students.
ADVANCED LEARNER LOAN
19+ Advanced learner Loans offered in conjunction with Any Driver Ltd. To apply for your advanced learner loan please complete our enrolment form below. We will then forward your details to our student finance manager who will then contact you to complete your application. All learner loans are subject to successful application, and induction. Details of how the advanced learner loan works, is listed here – ADVANCED LEARNER LOAN
For further details, please email us on – email@example.com