Advanced Learner Loan (19+) Information
Are you interested in a career in the beauty industry? If YES! taking out an Advanced Learner Loan will enable you to achieve your goals.
Advance your career with NO INITIAL OUTLAY!
Whether you’re unemployed and seeking employment or self-employed/employed and looking for a change, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain the necessary qualifications for a career in beauty without having to make an initial financial outlay!
You can apply for up to 4 loans – you can have more than 1 loan at a time, and you must be aged 19 or over on the first day of your course. Although no credit check will be required, there are other eligibility criteria that apply – Please email for further information.
You only need to repay the loan (plus interest) when you finish your course and earn more than £25,000 per year. Should your earnings drop below £25,000 per year your repayments will stop.
Your annual repayment will be 9% of any income you earn over £25,000.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
To book a face to face meeting to discuss the opportunity in more details and book your place on the course, please email Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be 19 or older on the first day of your course.
Your course must be:
at an approved college or training provider in England
You can apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to help with the costs of a course at a college or training provider in England.
Loan eligibility doesn’t depend on your income and there are no credit checks.
Check if you’re eligible before you apply for an Advanced Learner Loan.
You pay back your loan when you finish your course and earn more than £25,000 a year. Your repayments will stop if your income drops below £25,000 a year.
Your annual repayment amount will be 9% of any income you earn over £25,000.
Your nationality or residency status
In most cases, all of the following must apply. You must:
- be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- have been living in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your course
- be a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there are no restrictions on how long you can stay)
You may also qualify if you’re:
- a UK national, or someone with settled status, but you live somewhere else in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- an EU national or a family member of one
- not a UK national but you’ve lived in the UK for at least 20 years (or at least half of your life)
- a refugee
- a migrant worker
- the child of a Swiss national
- the child of a Turkish worker
- under humanitarian protection or a relative of someone who has been granted it
- a serving member of the UK armed forces (or their spouse or civil partner or a dependent parent living with them) not resident in the UK and your course started after 1 August 2017
Here are the courses currently available for student finance with us:
On completion of this qualification you may choose to undertake further study; qualifications you could currently progress to through our advanced learner loan include:
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy (General Route) – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy Massage – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Make-Up Artistry – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapy – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 4 Permanent Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management – Advanced learner loan
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micro-pigmentation
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology – Advanced Learner Loan
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Services – Advanced Learner Loan
To register your interest for an advanced learner loan, please email us at – email@example.com and we will forward your details to our Student Finance Manager, who will then contact you to arrange for your application & induction to take place.